There are currently no vacancies at our London office.
Junior Java Developer
Metafour Asia is looking for 3 passionate Java programmers for the ‘Junior Java Developer’ position who are ready to learn and grow with us. Metafour is an international software company serving 150+ clients worldwide for more than 40 years. Join Metafour and work with an excellent team of experienced software developers to innovate our range of software products.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Code primarily in Java and SpringBoot.
- Implement web interfaces using Thymeleaf and React.
- Follow Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Build technical documents and reports.
- Continuously learn and grow as a developer by staying up to date with industry trends and updates.
- Work independently and collaborate with a team of engineers with peer reviews to learn from and teach one another.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Specialized training or Diploma in Java.
- Educational background can be relaxed for candidates with exceptional programming skills.
- You must be good at Web Based Application Development.
- You have a solid knowledge of web interfaces like Thymeleaf and React.
- Agile methodology
- Java SpringBoot
- Team player
- Self Managed
- Attention to detail
- 1 to 2 year(s).
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Good command over Software Development tools such as Eclipse, STS, Vscode, GitHub and Maven. Must be a team player.
Compensation and other benefits:
- Competitive salary, relative to skills and expertise.
- Flexible working hours facility.
- Training allowance and bonus as per company policy.
- Performance bonus, Provident fund.
- Lunch Facilities.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Excellent and friendly work environment.
- Probation Period: 6 months (subject to performance).
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying “Junior Java Developer [MFJD-20220922]” in the subject line before October 24, 2022.
We are always looking for talented staff to join our team. If you think you have something to add, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.