Metafour’s NetCourier product range is for any organisation that is involved in moving, storing and tracking items of any size. Our solution is entirely web-based, fully maintained, supported and guaranteed to give you an essential competitive advantage. NetCourier caters for all business, from SME to Corporate.
- Same-day/Overnight Couriers: For couriers that want to provide a high end web site for their clients and have a back office system to run their business.
- Mailroom Inbound: For any organisation that wishes to control, track inbound parcels to and from its mailroom.
- Mailroom Outbound: For any organisation that wishes to control and track outbound parcels to and from its mailroom.
- Delivery Agent: For any delivery agent handling inbound material who wish to manage their business and invoice their clients. We can provide you with handheld signature capture as well as a tracking web site for your clients.
- International Couriers: For clients specialising in international shipping, we can provide you with a one-stop solution, from providing you with an interactive web site all the way through to invoicing and an accounts interface.
- Line Haul: For line haulers that move material from airport to airport, we can provide you with a one stop shop solution that will create your manifests and invoice your clients. .
- Next Flight Out: For Couriers that provide that special service, our “monitoring” screens will alert you if you are in danger of breaking a promise to a client or running late on following up on a critical shipment.
- Pick and Pack: For companies that store material on behalf of their clients, NetCourier will allow you to maintain stock levels, manage stock movements and run stock reports, for both you and your clients.
- NetCourier Connect: For courier companies who need to avoid the cost and errors of double entry, NetCourier Connect provides automatic label production for your main suppliers, and automated tracking retrieval from them, as well as integrated supplier invoice checking.